12.04.2007

One down, three to go!

I did it. I really did it. Thought for sure I was close to a B in my earthscience class, BUT I did good on the final (with some help from the teacher since he curved the exam and added some points which gave me a 100%). Ended up with a 94% in the class and an A, no doubt about it.

So one down, three to go.
Two tomorrow. I am a wee bit nervous about it, because after my calculations I seem to be doing good in the classes, but you never know... what if I completely get a brain fart at the final and mess it all up... oh well, I guess I'll see huh.

Two tomorrow, one portfolio, submit all my online stuff and then Im DONE. School's out for winter!

After that I don't really know what to do with my days, I will have all the time in the world to do things!
Finally, I can go outside and experience the beauty of the world we live in.

Inga kommentarer: